Scuba diving has different categories as an underwater sport. It is a way to explore the world in the undersea. That is the space that has not yet been conquered by man to their full potential. How we wish we could breathe underwater! But scuba diving allows a man to see the beauty of the undersea, albeit for a small period.
Many parts of the globe like the Great Barrier Reef in Australia is famous among tourists and scuba diving enthusiasts. The marine life undersea has a beauty which is so unique and mesmerizing.
People scuba dive as a sport or as a hobby. But there are many reasons as to why everyone should try to take a shot at it at least once in their lifetime. It’s a whole different world undersea and we should experience it. With scuba diving, one can capture that beauty underneath. According to health experts, it is also a great way to de-stress yourselves. It is not only a great physical exercise, but mentally also it helps to increase concentration.
WHAT TO PLAN BEFORE YOU DECIDE TO GO SCUBA DIVING:
- Like with any other thing, before you plan to go scuba diving, you need to plan a few things. Among the things to note while you prepare a scuba dive, first and foremost is that you should never challenge yourselves. You should know your limit well. Never exceed it.
- Get an idea of your strengths and limitations during the training you take before you go scuba diving independently. You should know where to stop when your body is not able to make it.
- The next important aspect to keep in mind: Always follow the rules and all the relevant points taught during the training. Buoyancy skills are as crucial as your gears. Furthermore, do remember to monitor your air. With the proper management of your breath, you can scuba dive for a more extended time.
- The next important factor is to watch your fins. Your finning techniques should be immaculate. Be sure of your driving techniques before taking that solo or independent drive without your trainer.
- Like in our life, we take proper care of our possessions and gadgets etc., do take care of your gears of scuba diving too.
- Do not attempt to scuba dive if they are defective. Just like one gets their car serviced time and again, before going on a scuba diving trip, do make sure that all the equipment and gear are well checked through.
- One important thing to remember while you go scuba diving is that never fall to peer pressure. Everyone has their strong and weak points.
- What must be easy for you, might be difficult for others and vice versa? So, during a dive, never let the thought that if that person can do it, so can I, come to your mind. Such a thing could be harmful to you.
- Lastly, the next imperative aspect to note when you plan a scuba dive is to confirm all the points told to contemplate while you dive. Also remember, do not touch any creature. It could be dangerous.
Scuba diving is an exhilarating and exceptional sport. Do take proper training before plunging into it. Also, it’s very pertinent to remember all the points that your instructor has taught you during the training. Never experiment! It could leave to dangerous consequences. There is a certain grace in scuba diving, and it’s a sport which combines a good exercise with being able to see and experience the fully explored undersea.
Common Scuba Diving and Snorkeling Hand Signals
Image Courtesy: Dummies.com
In Kerala, scuba diving is available in Kochi and Kovalam. So if you are looking for a budget-friendly adventure holiday, we recommend you to plan a trip to Kerala.