Your privacy is important to us.
It is Experience Kerala Holiday Planners's policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may
how we collect, use, communicate, disclose and otherwise make use of personal information. We have outlined our privacy
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent
of the individual concerned.
- Personal Data collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Contacting the User- Personal
Data: email address, phone number, first name and last name
Analytics- Personal Data: Cookies and Usage data
content from external platform - Personal Data: Cookies and Usage data
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other
ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those
purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to- date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as
unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management
of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the
confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained. Experience Kerala Holiday Planners may change